.

  • Latest News

    I TOLD PRESIDENT JONATHAN ‘HE WOULDN’T WIN’ TO CONCEDE DEFEAT - APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN


    Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministry, in a recent interview with punch claimed he told President Jonathan before the election. He said . . .

    I saw President Jonathan a month before the election and we talked one on one. All I told him was that he wouldn’t win. I personally told Jonathan to concede defeat. I told him he would save a lot of heads if he conceded defeat and left. I saw not less than half a million people without their heads.

    So who is the true prophet now because TB Joshua also said ‘I Told President Jonathan That He Will Lose The Election



    »» Want To Advertise Or Promote Music, Contact Us:- Pin: 5320D3FF , WhatsApp/Call : 08143045485 , info@234today.com , Join Our BBM Channel C0034E2C8

    »»»» Click Here For More Post
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: I TOLD PRESIDENT JONATHAN ‘HE WOULDN’T WIN’ TO CONCEDE DEFEAT - APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top