.

  • Latest News

    FEMALE STUDENT CRIES OUT - JIM IYKE STOP MARRYING ME IN MY DREAMS

    This girl above dropped a comment on Jim Iyke's instagram page, begging him to stop appearing in her dreams. Ify Jacob, a Malaysian based student wrote

    Jim I beg u in name of God,stop getting marry to me in the dream.for than 3years now I always see u in my dream marry to me. have been praying every time about it but it always reply it self even last note .am tried of this ...if u are his PA show him this text message and if this is you I beg you in the name of God,to do sometin about it my numbers is....





    »» Want To Advertise Or Promote Music, Contact Us:- Pin: 25B92E6E , WhatsApp/Call : 08143045485 , info@234today.com , Join Our BBM Channel C0034E2C8


    »»»» Click Here For More Post
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    1. When you can't do without watching his film, well you don get the attention you needed

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: FEMALE STUDENT CRIES OUT - JIM IYKE STOP MARRYING ME IN MY DREAMS Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top