.

  • Latest News

    MOST EXPENSIVE FIGHT IN HISTORY: MAYWEATHER BEATS PACQUIAO [ PHOTOS ]


    The 38 years old fighter Floyd Mayweather remained unbeaten in 48 fights with a win that cemented his legacy as the best of his generation. Mayweather won Manny Pacquiao on points with a unanimous decision in their welterweight title bout.

    Floyd Mayweather speaks from inside the ring:

    "I want to thank God for this victory. I want to thank all the fans that came and those around the world. He's a hell of a fighter. Now I see why he is one of the guys at the pinnacle of the sport of boxing.
    "I knew he was going to push me. He had moments in the fight but I kept him on the outside, I was a smart fighter I out-boxed him. We did what we had to do tonight, I'm truly blessed.

    Manny Pacquiao tells fans at the MGM Grand he thinks he won the fight:
    "It's a good fight, I thought I won. He didn't do nothing, just moved outside. "I got him many times. I think I won the fight. He is moving around and it's not easy to throw a lot of punches if your opponent moves around. I can handle his power, it's not strong like other opponents. It's not about size. I've been fighting bigger than him and it's not a problem."

    Floyd Mayweather Jr celebrates

    Manny Pacquiao

    Floyd Mayweather consoles Manny Pacquiao

    Floyd Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao

    Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao at the end of the twelfth round



    »» Want To Advertise Or Promote Music, Contact Us:- Pin: 5320D3FF , WhatsApp/Call : 08143045485 , info@234today.com , Join Our BBM Channel C0034E2C8

    »»»» Click Here For More Post


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: MOST EXPENSIVE FIGHT IN HISTORY: MAYWEATHER BEATS PACQUIAO [ PHOTOS ] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top