.

  • Latest News

    I CAN GO NUDE IF IT FOLLOWS THE STORY LINE – EDWIN PRINCESS

    Edwin Princess

    Fair-skinned actress, Edwin Princess, is a fast-rising actress in Nollywood. She was born in Anambra State but lived in Austria until she relocated to Nigeria to pursue her acting career. Edwin Princess has starred in movies like ‘The Birds’, ‘Ibu’s Wedding’ amongst others. She was recently on a movie location in Festac Town, where she starred alongside Eze Nwora George, Ginika Maureen and others in her latest movie. In this exclusive interview, she was asked . . .

    Have you ever played a sexy role in a movie?

    I have, I did it with Ezenwora George in a movie called ‘The Birds’. I think that was my first sexy role in a movie, because I wasn’t expecting him to kiss me and then he just grabbed me and kissed me.

    Can you go nude in a movie?
    I can actually do anything as long as it adds meaning to the story. When you talk about nude, there has to be a connection. You don’t just go nude because you want to pull off your clothes. It means you have to be interpreting a role, a serious minded role that can wow viewers. I can go extra miles to perfect my job and my career but not just go nude because I need to go nude. It has to really go along with the story and be meaningful.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: I CAN GO NUDE IF IT FOLLOWS THE STORY LINE – EDWIN PRINCESS Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top