.

  • Latest News

    FORMER MISS USA OLIVIA CULPO GETS NAKED IN NEW PHOTOS

    23 year old former Miss USA and singer Nick Jonas ex-girlfriend, Olivia Culpo, showed off her insane body in a new shoot for Treats! magazine. It's her first nude shoot. 
    "I have never done a nude shoot before. I had been asked, but honestly I did not feel comfortable because I was fearful of how it would be perceived. Once I realized this was an opportunity to express myself in a way I hadn't before, in such an organic and candid sense, the experience became more about art and emotion than me as a physical being." Olivia tells Treats!. See the sizzling photos after the cut...
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: FORMER MISS USA OLIVIA CULPO GETS NAKED IN NEW PHOTOS Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top