.

  • Latest News

    I ASKED PRESIDENT OBAMA TO VISIT NIGERIA – BUHARI


    President Buhari, who is currently on a four-day visit to the United States said he was not disappointed that President Obama did not choose to visit Nigeria.

    “I wouldn’t say I was disappointed that President Obama did not choose to visit Nigeria but I wish that he would change his mind and come to Nigeria. Well, I asked him to come and would send a formal invitation,”
    he said.

    He particularly thanked Kerry who visited Nigeria twice before the conduct of the March 28 presidential election when he presented American government’s position on the need for free and fair general elections in Nigeria.

    He said Nigeria would remain grateful to the US for exerting pressure on the former government to ensure peaceful and credible elections.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: I ASKED PRESIDENT OBAMA TO VISIT NIGERIA – BUHARI Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top