.

  • Latest News

    SEE HOW MEEK MILL REPLIES DRAKE [ PHOTOS & MUSIC ]

    The battle is far from over but Drake is sure winning this one.Meek Mill dropped his own
    diss track to Drake titled,Wanna Know.He also dropped a funny art work for the track
    (above).However, fans are not impressed as he is the subject of more ridicule ..Drake also posted
    a photo laughing his a*s out...

    See the lyrics of the diss parts below
     Now when that shit went down with Chris, you wrote a check
    In New Orleans with my chain I get respect (you a fraud)
    So what that tell me? You a pu-ssy and a fan
    Said they run with you we the shooters at your neck
    I just wanna know, if you ain’t write that running through the six shit
    Tell us who the fu-ck Quentin out here running through the six with?
    (Running through the six with my woes

    Counting money you know how it goes
    All the real live forever baby
    And the fakes get exposed)
    Niggas writing for you cause you know you never did shit
    When I did that other shit I was out here copping benefits
    We the type of nigg-as to tie your mother up

    F-ck your sister in the ass and hit your brother up
    You really sweet, I call you buttercup
    You fu-cking dork you come at us because you studied us
    Coming with the same flow
     Switching up you let him go

    We just want a refund this ain’t what we paid for
    Every time that we come, we get what we came for
    Spitting another nig-gas shit, what you claiming king though

    [Verse 3]
    You know you fu-cked up right?
    You shoulda just said nothing
    Now you're going to have to give me a check to stop
    All I hear is platnium that platinum this
    Meanwhile I’m on the cover with a platinum chick
    I got a platinum rollie, platinum whip

    Niggas frauds I told the truth, don’t ask me shit
    All this industry fake enemy and rap shit
    It’s never really my style we got cash to get
    I really started from nothing now it’s back to shit
    Puffy almost caught a domestic when he smacked that bitch
    Hold up, let that bitch breathe

    Listen and see Drake's response below


    Listen below


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: SEE HOW MEEK MILL REPLIES DRAKE [ PHOTOS & MUSIC ] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top