.

  • Latest News

    ODUNLADE ADEKOLA IS MY CRUSH OF LIFE SAYS NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS, AMANDA EBEYE


    Nollywood sweet heart Amanda Ebeye has gushed about her crush for Yoruba star actor Odunlade Adekola.
    The actress who met Odun for the first time recently at an event in Lagos, revealed that the actor started making her watch Yoruba films.

    “And that was how I saw my crush of life, Odunlade, live at the awards. I almost collapsed. This guy made me start watching Yoruba movies. From ‘Sunday Dagboru’ to ‘Monday Omo Adugbo’. I have all his movies in my house,” she said.

    Amanda described Odunlade as “a fantastic and amazing actor,” disclosing further that she “could not breathe” when she eventually met the actor that caught her fancy.


    BLACKSATINO

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: ODUNLADE ADEKOLA IS MY CRUSH OF LIFE SAYS NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS, AMANDA EBEYE Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top