“I really do not want to comment on this but for what it is worth, my tweet was not done with malicious intent. It was not against Tonto Dikeh. I only said what a lot of people had in their minds but could not speak up. What I meant by that tweet was finally, she has revealed Mr. X because she had baited us for a while with Mr. X and now we finally know Mr. X.
That was the tone of my tweet and I excuse people for not understanding. I know she has a huge followership and I excuse them for the misconception because you don’t know where they are coming from or where they have been in life. I have since moved on and I am part of the cast for the movie, 93 Days, which is a story about Dr. Ameyo Adadevo.”
PEOPLE MISUNDERSTOOD MY TWEET, I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH TONTO DIKEH – GIDEON OKEKE
In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, Gideon said he had no issue with Tonto Dikeh while adding that people misunderstood his tweet.
- Blogger Comments
- Facebook Comments


0 comments:
Post a Comment