.

  • Latest News

    I’M LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL WOMAN THAT WILL COMPLEMENT ME– BANKY W

    Banky W, Nigerian R and B music act, has declared he is not in a relationship.Speaking at the MultiChoice Content Showcase held recently in Mauritius, the 34-year-old star said he’s not in a hurry to get married.

    He said, “I don’t know when I’ll get married, I guess it’s when God gives me the right lady because getting married is the most important decision a man can make.

    “I’m simply looking for a special woman that will complement me,” he noted.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: I’M LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL WOMAN THAT WILL COMPLEMENT ME– BANKY W Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top