.

  • Latest News

    I’M RIGHT CHOICE FOR CHELSEA - MOURINHO INSISTS

    Jose Mourinho has declared he is the best man to turns things around at Chelsea after a miserable start to the Premier League campaign.

    It is also a view shared by the fans, after the chair of the Chelsea Supporters Trust insisted their manager was still well loved and rejected the notion of crisis at the club.

    The current champions crashed to a 3-1 defeat at Everton on Saturday, thanks to a Steven Naismith hat-trick, leaving them fourth from bottom with four points from their first five league games and 11 points behind leaders Manchester City.

    It is their worst opening to a top-flight season in 29 years. Speaking on Sunday Supplement, Martin Samuel said the club’s recruitment policy was largely responsible for their toothless form and becoming stagnant, while their rivals spent big in the summer.

    “I do not think there is a better manager than me to come to Chelsea and do my job. I am the man for the job. I have done so many good things for Chelsea. Now I am the man with the bad results but give me the responsibility and I will sort this out.”
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: I’M RIGHT CHOICE FOR CHELSEA - MOURINHO INSISTS Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top