.

  • Latest News

    PREMIER LEAGUE: I SCORED A GREAT GOAL SO I AM REALLY HAPPY - 18 YR OLD IHEANACHO [PHOTOS]

    When the 18-year-old Kelechi Iheanacho was asked after the match between Manchester City and Crystal Palace . . . How does it feel to score your first British premier league goal?

    He said, "I said to myself, 'if I go in I will do what he asked me'. I scored a great goal so I am really happy"

    Iheanacho was the super sub who came off the bench to score an injury-time goal to seal Manchester City’s win against Crystal Palace.

     IHEANACHO FIRST GOAL LEAGUE
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: PREMIER LEAGUE: I SCORED A GREAT GOAL SO I AM REALLY HAPPY - 18 YR OLD IHEANACHO [PHOTOS] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top