.

  • Latest News

    STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS, ASK GOOGLE - MOURINHO TELLS BBC REPORTER

    Chelsea manager, José Mourinho has told a press conference that he has nothing to prove to anyone after his team’s poor start on Monday after journalists asked questions about his managerial career.

    In a testy exchange with BBC Sport’s Ben Smith, Mourinho rejected the idea that performances of the teams he has managed deteriorated in his third season in charge.

    “Look, my third season – in Porto, I didn’t have a third season. My third season in Inter, I didn’t have a third season. My third season at Chelsea the first time, I won the FA Cup and the Carling Cup, and I played the Champions League semi-finals. My third season in Real Madrid, I won the Super Cup, I lost the cup [Copa del Rey] final, and I went to the Champions League semi-finals. These are my third seasons…,” Mourinho said.

    Mourinho, however, went berserk when BBC Sports’ Ben Smith would not budge. The following conversation ensued:

    “Ben Smith: Sure, but you know what I’m getting at…

    Jose Mourinho: So click Google, instead of making stupid questions, click Google and try to find.

    Ben Smith: Jose, you know what I’m getting at though, don’t you, how important is it for you to build…

    Jose Mourinho: No, you spoke about the third season, and I am telling you that the question is stupid, because the third season is what I told you.

    Ben Smith: Jose, you know the point of the question…

    Jose Mourinho: No, I know the point, the point is that the question is stupid. I am sorry…”

    [At this point a Chelsea press officer intervenes]
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    1. i swear this man is high on cheap drug . . . 234today and fams, good night

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: STOP ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS, ASK GOOGLE - MOURINHO TELLS BBC REPORTER Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top