.

  • Latest News

    Nigeria 2 - 0 Mali: Golden Eaglets Win FIFA U-17 World Cup 2015


    The Nigeria Golden Eaglets beat their Africa counterpart Mali 2 - 0 to win FIFA U-17 2015 in Chile. First half was goalless before the Eaglets scored two goals in the second half.

    Congrats to Nigeria and Mr. President

    More details later ...


    Comforter Usen

    Blogger: Comforter Usen

    I am a Writer, Entrepreneur and Blogger. I watch movies alot. . . I'm also a student in Ghana. You want to know more about me ? Follow me on twitter: Malgist_Blog and facebook: Comforter Usen







    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Nigeria 2 - 0 Mali: Golden Eaglets Win FIFA U-17 World Cup 2015 Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top