.

  • Latest News

    I Will Get Married Soon, Not When You Wants Me To ~ D,banj Tells Fans

    D,banj with cars
    The 35-year-old musician, Dbanj has cautioned is fans that he is not in an hurry to get married but the right is around the corner. Speaking in a recent get-together, the singer pleaded with fans not to rush him into marriage.

    This comes after news had gone round earlier that the musician was planning a quiet wedding before the end of the year.He told Punch ...

    “Just because I said I am getting married soon, everyone is impatient. The year has not ended so people should be patient and not be in a hurry about me getting married. I will get married when I am ready and not when the world wants me to. Marriage is a lifetime journey,” he said.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: I Will Get Married Soon, Not When You Wants Me To ~ D,banj Tells Fans Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top