.

  • Latest News

    OAU Management Lost Sense Of Parenting? ~ Ogunlana Michael


    It kept pondering in my thinking faculty, why would parents
    trade their sense of parenting? After thoughts upon thoughts. I asked
    myself "is it possible for me as a parent to watch my ward's life
    drown in stagnancy and delay?" It isn't an honour if my ward's
    colleagues convocate, mine pegged to 200L : I have nothing to strut
    about.

    I wouldn't usher my wards into a new month keeping them away from
    studying. Then why should OAU management, a gathering of intellects
    kissed her students on the 1st December,2015 with a "questionable
    mid-semester break ?" Should it even be heard that the same management
    proposes 52-days leave for ASUU. The situation is dicey. I then asked
    myself "why has the management decided to play "tinko-tinko" with
    students future? "

    Flipped back through the ages,I observed that OAU foundation
    wasn't laid with the intent of struggle or incessant strike but one
    way or the other ,its now in the gene of every students of this great
    citadel of learning . Some tagged it "consciousness" but what are we
    conscious of ? We fraternize with frivolities mediocrities.

    OAU has demean herself amidst equals in the country. Only her has
    embark on the so called mid-semester break twice in a session.
    Students cannot assure themselves their 4-year course. I believe the
    management knows and understands better why the future of the students
    is enveloped.

    The sense of parenting of the management of Obafemi Awolowo
    University would have been my desire to subject to skepticism but we
    have God-fearing intellectuals at the helm of affairs.They will give
    me no choice if and only if resuming early days of January is a
    forlorn hope.


    lanamedia.blogspot.co.ke/
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: OAU Management Lost Sense Of Parenting? ~ Ogunlana Michael Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top