.

  • Latest News

    See How Davido Replies Cynthia Morgan After She Curses Him [ Video ]


    Cynthia Morgan has just come for Davido after  she won the Headies award for best reggae dancehall song ..Remember in October,he declared Lil Kesh the winner of the Nextrated, a category Cynthia Morgan was nominated for ..She didn't like it and slammed him then.

    She just reignited her beef on snapchat ..She said(in summary)
    If there is one thing I don't like,it's a f-kboy. And I know alot of fuck boys in this industry ..Fu-kboy, Balu(A popular insultive wordDavido uses)...Trust me, I might cop your music but I don't f-king like you fam..I'm talking about Davido.Have a problem with that,fu-ck you..
    Just watch the video below..A lot of swear words


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: See How Davido Replies Cynthia Morgan After She Curses Him [ Video ] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top