.

  • Latest News

    Sad Post-Valentine: Beverly Osu Shares New Sexy Photos

    Former Big Brother Africa star, Beverly Osu has released stunning photos of herself themed, “Sad Post-Valentine”.

    To better understand the photos, read Osu’s sad notes as attached to the post…

    “Don’t tell me you care about me unless you mean it, because I might do something crazy and believe it. ‎Shh…Listen don’t you hear I’m crying but they are silent tears. I’m crying on the inside so you can’t see all the pain running though me. I cry for you, I cry for the times I can’t. I am still here because I’m afraid of being lonely but what difference does it make?

    Johnny what excuse do you have for not showing up on Valentine’s Day?

    I waited, I accepted, I checked my phones, Nepa took the light, I still waited Johnny. I changed twice because I was unsure of‎ how to look for you…everything became unsure, I even became unsure of my principles… See the photos

    beverly6

    beverly4

    beverly3

    beverly2
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Sad Post-Valentine: Beverly Osu Shares New Sexy Photos Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top