.

  • Latest News

    Empire : 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me - Bryshere Y. Gray (Hakeem)

    Actor Bryshere Y. Gray, who plays Hakeem Lyons on Fox’s Empire, which returns on March 30 at 9 p.m. ET, shared 25 interesting facts about himself with Us Weekly.

    1. I can cook. (It was my favorite class in high school.) My best dish: tilapia.

    2. Serena Williams is my favorite athlete.

    3. I want to go to USC and double-major in business and theater.

    4. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is my favorite TV show.

    5. I love science.

    6. I wrote my first song at 9.

    7. My favorite movie is Rent.

    8. I can go for at least an hour and a half doing pushups, pull-ups and crunches!

    9. Morgan Freeman is my favorite actor. His interviews were also great.

    10. I love the Seattle Seahawks.

    11. I hate mushrooms.

    12. Call of Duty is my favorite game.

    13. Caribbean food is great because of the love they put inside.

    14. I spoil my miniature poodle, Prince Charming. He can give high-fives.

    15. I love every single one of Angela Bassett’s movies.

    16. I play the drums.

    17. I love Michael Jackson and what he stood for: love, peace, equality.

    19. I’ve been on the road since I was 18, taking any gig I could get my hands on.

    20. My favorite artists are Nas and the Roots.

    21. I love animals.

    22. I want to go to Dubai. I’ve heard from friends it’s beautiful.

    23. Giving up is my biggest fear.

    24. I want to work with Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez and Kehlani (an Oakland, California, singer).

    25. Empire is my first acting job.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Empire : 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me - Bryshere Y. Gray (Hakeem) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top