.

  • Latest News

    #ThrowBackThursday : See Photo Of Tinubu, Dele Momodu 20 Years Ago

    Dele Momodu wrote...
    How time flies and everyone and everything changes with it! About 20 years ago the Capo di tutti Capi SENATOR BOLA AHMED TINUBU and I were exiled in London and this picture was taken at the christening of my second son Enitanyole on Romford Road...



    Ayomide toolz

    Blogger: Ayomide toolz

    I am a Writer, Blogger and a make up artist. All about me is entertainment. . . You want to know more about me ? Follow me on Ig - Midetoolz , twitter: @MideToolz  BBM pin - 55E496EF 


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    1. Mal.Mousa @mr_mozeh24 March 2016 at 15:41

      When chiefs where on the struggle. NADECO days.

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: #ThrowBackThursday : See Photo Of Tinubu, Dele Momodu 20 Years Ago Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top