.

  • Latest News

    Beware! I'm Not Shooting Any Video In Dubai ~ Kiss Daniel Cries Out

    Fake people and fake account everywhere! Don't fall victim if you want to contact your favorite celebrities online, always check if the account is verified or not. Kiss Daniel lamented how people are been scammed with the fake handles above, he wrote . . .

    Again!!... I'm not shooting any video in Dubai or sponsoring any music school, atleast for now. For those that keeps calling my management claiming I collected certain fees for a trip to Dubai, please kindly check the account u following on Twitter. These two accounts are FAKE! The real account below.





    Ayomide toolz

    Blogger: Ayomide toolz

    I am a Writer, Blogger and a make up artist. All about me is entertainment. . . You want to know more about me ? Follow me on Ig - Midetoolz , twitter: @MideToolz  BBM pin - 55E496EF 


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Beware! I'm Not Shooting Any Video In Dubai ~ Kiss Daniel Cries Out Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top