.

  • Latest News

    He Is Uncaring, Yet He Never Missed A Day Without Having Sex With Me — Wife Tells Court

    After several adjournments for a possible settlement between Mr Femi Ijaniyi and his wife, Mrs Gloria Funmilayo, the customary court sitting at Inalende, Ibadan, Oyo State has dissolved their marriage which produced no issue.

    Gloria, a 52-year-old, trader, asked the court to dissolve their marriage of nine years, explaining that since 2007 when she got married to Femi, she only enjoyed the relationship for three months.

    Gloria added that when one of her children from her former husband, who is deceased gained admission into a tertiary institution, her husband, Femi, promised to pay the school fees but he failed in spite of continuous reminder. Femi would always ask the child to go and get financial support from her deceased father, Gloria alleged.

    The woman told the court that each time they quarreled, her husband would pack all her belongings out.

    “In June 2015, we had a misunderstanding and he packed out my belongings. When I got a shop for trading, he lent me N3,000. One day, he asked me to wash his clothes and I told him that I was tired. By the time I came back home, he had locked up the door of the house and he said I should come and pack my belongings. On getting there, he refused to let me pack some of the chairs belonging to my former husband, now deceased.
    When I tried to pack the luggage, he started fighting me, hence this court action.”

    The defendant, however, denied telling the child who gained admission to go and meet his deceased father.
    Having heard from both parties, the president of the court, Mr Ramon Olafenwa asked the defendant, Femi, why he only made his wife happy for just three months but Gloria quipped: “though he doesn’t care, he never missed a day without having sex with me.’’

    Femi, meanwhile, said he had nothing to say before the court, insisting that the plaintiff should go ahead and pack her remaining belongings.”

    In his ruling, the presiding judge Olafenwa said: “Since the defendant has admitted all the claims made against him, the marriage is dissolved.”

    Written by:
    Ayomide Owonibi, Wole Ige, Muhammad Sabiu and Oyeyemi Okunlade with Agency reports
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: He Is Uncaring, Yet He Never Missed A Day Without Having Sex With Me — Wife Tells Court Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top