.

  • Latest News

    'I Will Win £20,000 On Leicester City Winning The Premier League' ~ Diehard Fan

    A diehard Leicester fan says he is sure his team will win the Premier League and make him more than £20,600.

    Leigh Herbert put a fiver on the Foxes at 5,000-1 after a few drinks on holiday in Newquay, Cornwall, last year.

    "Some bookies thought that it would be more probable that Simon Cowell would be prime minister", he told Newsbeat.

    "The feeling is amazing because I am 100% sure that this is going to happen."
    Leigh placed the bet following the appointment of Claudio Ranieri as manager.

    "I just thought, 'He is going to bring something special to the club,'" Leigh told Newsbeat.

    "I thought with the experience he has got something is going to happen."
    As things stand it looks like Leigh was right to be confident.

    If his side beat Manchester United or Spurs fail to win against London rivals Chelsea this weekend, Leicester will be champions and Leigh will be £20,600 better off.

    Leigh told Newsbeat that he couldn't resist having a bet when he saw the odds at the start of the season.

    "I thought, 'I have got to have a cheeky little bet on this.'

    "I thought, 'I'll put a pound on it' and then I changed my mind and I put a fiver on and I'm really glad I did.

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: 'I Will Win £20,000 On Leicester City Winning The Premier League' ~ Diehard Fan Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top