.

  • Latest News

    79-year-old Man And 72-year-old Woman Welcome First Child In India

    An Indian woman named Daljinder Kaur recently gave birth to her first child, at the age of 72.

    Kaur is married to 79-year-old Mohinder Singh Gill, and the couple have had fertility issues for years before trying in-vitro fertilization, which has worked out for them.

    “God heard our prayers. My life feels complete now,” Kaur said, according to Sky News. “I am looking after the baby all by myself, I feel so full of energy. My husband is also very caring and helps me as much as he can.”

    “People [wonder] what will happen to the child once we die. But I have full faith in God. God is omnipotent and omnipresent, he will take care of everything,” Gill added.

    Anurag Bishnoi, who runs the fertility clinic, revealed they were initially skeptical to carry out the procedure because of her age. Bishnoi said, “I first tried to avoid the case because she looked very frail. Then we made her undergo all the tests and once all the results were OK we went ahead.”

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: 79-year-old Man And 72-year-old Woman Welcome First Child In India Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top