.

  • Latest News

    D'banj Celebrates His Dad On Social Media [See Photo]

     Dbanj's daddy
    Now we know where D'banj got all his swag from! He share the picture above and captioned it ...

    And to the Real kokomaster , the one and only, my King , my perfect Role Model , my mentor , my Pastor , my father . Without you I wouldn't be here nor even be rooted with the right Foundation knowing Christ is the way , truth and life . Thanks for the best Gift ever and for bringing this Fine Boy to this world . OooSssHhhEee. Love you dad . General on check one time .Salute 👮



    popo

    Blogger: Queen Genevieve

    I am a passionate blogger with sense of humor. Fun to be with but am the girl your mum warned you about ... Follow on twitter: Rep9jaCeleb and facebook: Queen Genevieve


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    2 comments:

    Item Reviewed: D'banj Celebrates His Dad On Social Media [See Photo] Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top