.

  • Latest News

    ‘I Converted To Christianity At The Redemption Camp - Actress, Funke Etti

    In a recent interview with Ademola Olonilua, Yoruba actress Funke Etti who was formerly a Muslim narrated how she embraced Christianity and switched religions at the Redeemed Christian Church Of God Redemption Camp twelve years ago. According to her, she made the decision to give her life to Christ when Pastor E.A. Adeboye made an altar call to all those in the audience willing to surrender their lives to Christ asking them to come out.

    She said, “I was at the Redemption Camp and Daddy G.O asked those who wanted to give their lives to Christ to come out. So I stepped forward. My mother was a Christian while my father was a Muslim but they did not force me to pick a religion, I decided on my own.

    She continued, “When I was a Muslim, I enjoyed it and found it interesting. I prayed five times a day and fasted when I was supposed to. Now that I am a Christian, I follow the Christian way.”
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    1. You made the right decision my dear. God bless you

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: ‘I Converted To Christianity At The Redemption Camp - Actress, Funke Etti Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top