.

  • Latest News

    I'm Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview




    Last week, Phyno teamed up with Olamide to release a new ‘Ghetto gospel’ song titled ‘Fada Fada’.

    Already, he seems to be reaping the fruits of the ‘gospel’ song. ‘I’m already playing church gigs. I’m doing it for God. I’m getting paid of course,’ he said this morning on Beat FM in an interview with Olisa, Maria and Osi.

    Adeniji joshua

    Blogger: Adeniji joshua

    I am a blogger,engr and a tweaker....... am passionate about life Follow me on Instagram - sanchezboueroluwabusolarmii , Twitter: @arshaaavin  Facebook - hardeniiji sanchezbouer
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    1. You better not, been in competition with him will not not pay you

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: I'm Not In Competition With Olamide’ – Phyno Speaks In New Interview Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sanchezbouer
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top