.

  • Latest News

    Kim Kardashian Admits She Was "Uncomfortable" With Kylie Jenner Dating Tyga

    Kim Kardashian has admitted she was "uncomfortable" with her little sister Kylie Jenner dating Tyga.

    The reality star was speaking in a preview for an upcoming episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, before the pair split.

    Kim said she knew her 18-year-old sister's relationship with the 25-year-old Rack City rapper "broke" her former friend Blac Chyna's heart.

    Speaking in a preview, Kim said she felt for Blac, who shares three-year-old son King Cairo with the star.

    She said: "I understand that Kylie dating Tyga completely broke Chyna's heart. I feel for her in that situation.

    "Was it uncomfortable for me when Kylie and Tyga started to date? Absolutely because Chyna was my friend but I had no choice but to take my sister's side; that's my sister.

    "Do I think that everyone needs to sit down and talk and work it out? Absolutely."

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Kim Kardashian Admits She Was "Uncomfortable" With Kylie Jenner Dating Tyga Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top