.

  • Latest News

    Tonto Dikeh's Message To Her 3-Month-Old Baby Is Everything

    She shared his pics and captioned it...

    I thought I'd seen the best of life's beauty until I was blessed with the chance to mother a son & daily watch him grow.
    I thought I'd experienced the best of unadulterated Pure love Until I was blessed with the chance to Love you my Angel..
    I'm in awe of God's breathtaking deeds & it's indeed a privilege to see my replica grow everyday into a man.
    Thanks for making the last 3Months the best 3Months of My life..
    Thank you God almighty for diming me fit of this Gorgeous Precious Adorable One..
    It is the Lords doing & it is marvellous in my sight 🙏💕
    #HAPPY 3months KING-ANDRE
    #SmallChurch
    #BABYX


    popo

    Blogger: Ojo Ebenezer

    Web designer, Social Media Influencer and Music Promoter... For more follow on Instagram: amNihin Twitter: amNihin and facebook: Nihinloluwaranmilowode

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    Item Reviewed: Tonto Dikeh's Message To Her 3-Month-Old Baby Is Everything Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top