.

  • Latest News

    #CelebrityBirthday : Dbanj Marks 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation


    Dbanj clocked 35years today June 9th and the music star is grateful to God ,his family,kokolets and mamalets for how far he has come.He wrote 
    "As i turn a year older i want to thank the lord for my wonderful journey , life and story and for making my dream of Being a Vessel of Visible HOPE to my generation come to life. 😇😇😇 .I am Grateful to you lord, mom and Dad ,family , loved ones and my die hard fans ,Ac's, kokolets and mamalets .I wont be here without you guys and for that i'm Humbled. Love you all OooSssHhhEee. I'M D'banj"he wrote
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    1 comments:

    Item Reviewed: #CelebrityBirthday : Dbanj Marks 35th Birthday With A Selfie & Words Of Appreciation Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top