.

  • Latest News

    My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her



    A 30-year old man who recently graduated after failing multiple courses in the higher institution has revealed his girlfriend’s clandestine romance with his lecturer to facilitate his graduation.

    The story of a fresh graduate whose girlfriend had a s*xual relationship with his elderly school professor for days in order to earn his a waiver on failed courses was shared by Joro Olumofin.
    .
    Read the shocking story below:-




    Adeniji joshua

    Blogger: Adeniji joshua

    I am a blogger,engr and a tweaker....... am passionate about life Follow me on Instagram - sanchezboueroluwabusolarmii , Twitter: @arshaaavin  Facebook - hardeniiji sanchezbouer
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: My Girlfriend Slept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sanchezbouer
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top