.

  • Latest News

    Peter Okoye "Mr P" Bags New Endorsement Deal, Becomes the Face of Kia Motors (Photos)

    Peter Okoye is already cashing in on major deals with his new stage name ‘Mr P’.

    Yesterday, the Okoye twin took to his Instagram to announce that he has become the brand ambassador of Kia Motors, his first major deal since going solo.

    “My dear fans and friends I am happy to inform you all that I am the new face of KIA @kiamotorsnigeria,” the singer and dancer said, adding, “MrP now KIA’s ambassador in #Nigeria. Pls help Welcome me now to the KIA family.”

    “I give all thanks to God for blessing me much more than I deserve!” The father of two continued yesterday. “And may the Good Lord Bless my family,friends and fans for me as well @kiamotorsnigeria #kiaambassador# StyleMeetAttitude.”

    See the photos:
    Peter-Okoye-of-PSquare_Kia-Motors-Nigeria__2
    Credit: Peter Okoye/Instagram
    Peter-Okoye-of-PSquare_Kia-Motors-Nigeria__1
    Credit: Peter Okoye/Instagram
    Peter-Okoye-of-PSquare_Kia-Motors-Nigeria__3
    Credit: Peter Okoye/Instagram



    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Peter Okoye "Mr P" Bags New Endorsement Deal, Becomes the Face of Kia Motors (Photos) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top