.

  • Latest News

    Woman Turtored 10-Year-Old Housegirl With Knife For Stealing Meat In Lagos (Photos)

    A woman popularly called "mummy Alhaja" allegedly tortured her 10-Year-Old housegirl for stealing meat and slices of yam from her pot in Tinubu housing Estate, Ikorodu, Lagos.

    The Alhaja said "She is my housegirl and this is not her first time she would be Stealing things from my pot. Like 2-week ago, she stole meat and I warned her. Today she stole 5 slices of yam from my pot and I beat her with cane to correct her.


    According to one Mr Adebayo staying in the estate, this is not the first time the Alhaja would be beaten her maid. She used hot iron to turtore her first maid before that one ran off. She used knife to cut this small girl body because she stole meat. As you can see the girl’s body, there are lot of knife cut on her. She won't give them food and be expecting that she wouldn't steal your food. The Woman is very wicked. The estate management wanted to give her injection but girl said she hasn't eaten today.


    We tried to ask the girl some questions but she was scared to talk. She said "I am afraid, she always beat me and she will lock me inside and won't give me food. I ran out naked today before people rescued me"


    The Alhaja was nearly mobbed by angry woman in the estate before security agency rescued her.



    Credit: Adewale Joshua
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    4 comments:

    1. This is another child abuse, wicked woman and she is fasting ooo

      ReplyDelete
    2. The useless mummy Alhaja is wicked and heartless. The nemesis will soon catchup with her children too.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Maybe she is barren hence she doesn't know the pain of giving birth, wicked sadist

      ReplyDelete

    Item Reviewed: Woman Turtored 10-Year-Old Housegirl With Knife For Stealing Meat In Lagos (Photos) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top