.

  • Latest News

    Music Producer, Puffy Tee Threatens To Sue Oritsefemi Over Unpaid Debt




    Double Wahala’ crooner, Oritsefemi, might be facing a lawsuit soon according to music producer, PuffyTee, who threatened to sue him and his manager if money owed to him is not paid.
    According to the ace producer, Oritsefemi and his manager, Danku, have failed to remit the amount due to him for his production of 15 tracks on the singer’s album.

    He revealed this in an interview with Vanguardngr, saying “When this feud started, Danku told me not to worry that everything will be fine, so I left and continued working on my other projects. I’m asking for my money now because they have settled.”




    Adeniji joshua

    Blogger: Adeniji joshua

    I am a blogger,engr and a tweaker....... am passionate about life Follow me on Instagram - sanchezboueroluwabusolarmii , Twitter: @arshaaavin  Facebook - hardeniiji sanchezbouer
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Music Producer, Puffy Tee Threatens To Sue Oritsefemi Over Unpaid Debt Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Sanchezbouer
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top