.

  • Latest News

    Flavour N’abania In Nairobi , Collabos With 'Atchu Tchutcha' Star


    Nigeria's super hunk Flavour N’abania is currently in Nairobi where he will be hitting the studio with Angolan artiste of the Atchu Tchutcha fame Yuri Da Cunha.

    The two artistes will be produced by the Ugandan producer Bushingtone for a performance in the latest season of Coke Studio Africa. They are expected to re-do some of their loved hit singles.

    Determined to maintain his stature on the upcoming new season, he said, “Many of my fans have loved my Coke Studio Africa collaborations because of my chemistry with the ladies. This time it will be different because I am working on a vibe with Yuri too, and we’re getting there.”

    Yuri on the other hand praises Coke Studio Africa for pairing him with Flavour. He says that before his time on the show, he had been looking to connect with Flavour ever since discovering him on YouTube.

    “I was looking for him to feature in my album that will feature African artistes, and meeting him here has made me so happy! I didn’t expect to meet him.”


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Flavour N’abania In Nairobi , Collabos With 'Atchu Tchutcha' Star Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top