.

  • Latest News

    New Music: Ayo Jay Feat. Chris Brown & Kid Ink – ‘Your Number (Remix)’



    Chris Brown and Kid Ink are trying to get “Your Number” as they join forces with Nigerian singer-songwriter Ayo Jay on his new remix.

    The trio delivers an uptempo bounce on the Afrobeat tune and they aren’t afraid to get raunchy. Breezy, for instance, gets a bit explicit with his verse.

    “Every time she see me, she start kissing and biting,” he sings. “Fucking and fighting / She want see a cocky man ting, she a ride it / Pulling me inside her / So I pull up / We butt naked under my covers with the lights off.”

    Kid Ink isn’t shy about his love making, either. “Can I get your number?” he asks. “I hit you right before you slumber / I go down, I go under.”

    This isn’t the first big name remix for “Your Number.” Last year, Fetty Wap also revamped the infectious single.

    Listen to the catchy “Your Number” remix below.



    DOWNLOAD
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: New Music: Ayo Jay Feat. Chris Brown & Kid Ink – ‘Your Number (Remix)’ Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top