.

  • Latest News

    Sam Allardyce Handed £1million After Resigning As England Manager Following Undercover Investigation

    Sam Allardyce left his role as England manager after 67 days in the job with a seven-figure pay-out after receiving more than £1m following his resignation.

    Allardyce mutually agreed to leave the England set-up after an undercover investigation, he was captured negotiating lucrative speaking engagements in the Far East worth £400,000 and advising supposed investors in how to get around Football Association rules on third-party ownership.

    However, Allardyce walked away from his £3m-a-year contract with a seven-figure pay-out after negotiating a severance agreement with the Football Association, which the manager confirmed on Wednesday morning contains a confidentiality clause.
    “It was an error in judgement and I paid the consequences. Entrapment has won on this occasion and I have to accept that. The agreement was done very amicably with the FA and I apologise to those and all concerned in the unfortunate position I've put myself in.

    “I have a confidentiality agreement and I can't answer any more questions. I am going to go and reflect on it. I would like to wish Gareth [Southgate, England caretaker manager] and all of the England lads the best.”
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Sam Allardyce Handed £1million After Resigning As England Manager Following Undercover Investigation Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top