.

  • Latest News

    I Can Put N1billion on Simi - Davido Dares Falz, Adekunle

    The boss of the new record label, (Davido Music Worldwide) Davido has said that he doesn’t think he can sign in any female artiste but he can put a billion on SIMI.

    He said this during a radio interview where he was asked if he would bring in a female artiste in his record label. He said,”I don’t think I can handle a female artiste, but if I’m going to sign anybody, I’ll put a billion on SIMI”

    Simi who is currently signed to the Steve Babaeko-led X3M Music has become a fast growing artiste in the music industry and in a rumour of having a relationship with Adekunle Gold and Falz.

    Davido has Danagog, Dammy Krane, Mayorkun, Ichaba and Dremo in label.



    popo

    Blogger: Queen Genevieve

    I am a passionate blogger with sense of humor. Fun to be with but am the girl your mum warned you about ... Follow on twitter: Rep9jaCeleb and facebook: Queen Genevieve


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: I Can Put N1billion on Simi - Davido Dares Falz, Adekunle Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top