.

  • Latest News

    Musa Declares Love For Arsenal FC Publicly

    Super Eagles vice-captain Ahmed Musa is not helping his popularity among Leicester City fans as he publicly declares love for Arsenal during an interview with Arabic paper Asharq Al-Awsat.

    The 23-year-old who joined the Foxes in the summer was seen during the last international break wearing a Manchester United jersey while doing a charity work in Jos.

    While he is yet to stamp his authority with Claudio Raneiri’s men at the King Power Stadium but Nigerian may just have angered some die-hard Leicester fans with his off the pitch activities.

    However, the £15m deal from CSKA Moscow confessed that his love for the Gunners developed from following the exploits of his idol, Kanu Nwankwo.

    "I got to know him when I started playing in the national team. He's like a hero in Nigeria. We always have contact with each other and I spoke to him before I came to Leicester," he said.

    "I was in Russia and he called me, because he always advises me what to do.

    "He told me that I would enjoy it in the Premier League and England, that it was a nice place."

    Musa is currently with the Super Eagles in Abuja preparing for the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier against Zambia on Sunday, October 9.

    FCnaija
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Musa Declares Love For Arsenal FC Publicly Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top