.

  • Latest News

    Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Spoiler And Will Never Rule Ondo - Fayose

    Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose while speaking on Orange Fm, Akure yesterday called Jimoh Ibrahim a spoiler and agent of destabilisation saying he has only come to cause confusion. He went on to call on the people of Ondo, saying my people please stay with Jegede.

    His unedited words below...

    “I want my people in Ondo State to stand by Jegede, they should not be distracted. I believe justice will prevail. This is a fight against democracy.

    “I don’t know Jimoh Ibrahim, he is not a member of the PDP, he is a spoiler, I don’t know how Jimoh Ibrahim will rule Ondo State. Justice will prevail on Jegede, there will definitely be light at the end of the tunnel. I know it is going to be praises for Jegede and the people of the state at the end of the day.”


    He also spoke on allegations that he is supporting the governorship candidate of the Alliance for Democracy, Chief Olusola Oke, against the PDP candidate ahead of the election, something he said can never happen.

     “Oke was a member of the PDP and he is my friend, Akeredolu too is not my enemy but it will be a height of anti-party for me to work for Oke in the election. But all I know is that Jimoh Ibrahim will never be governor of Ondo State.

    “God hates agents of destabilisation and it is very unfortunate that Jimoh Ibrahim is into this,” Fayose said. 
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Jimoh Ibrahim Is A Spoiler And Will Never Rule Ondo - Fayose Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top