.

  • Latest News

    Ibrahimovic Says He Can Play Until 50

    Manchester United striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, has insisted he can keep on playing until he is 50.

    The 35-year-old has scored 16 goals for the Red Devils this season, following his summer switch from Paris Saint-Germain.

    Ibrahimovic, who is expected to sign a new deal to stay at Old Trafford, says he feels younger in his mind and is ready to keep playing.

    “I feel happy, I feel good,” he said.

    “Even if I’m 35, in my mind I’m 20.

    “I think I could play also at 50, but it won’t be down to me.

    “The older I get, the better I get, like red wine! You like red wine? I’m a perfect example of that.


    “The older I get, the better I play.”
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Ibrahimovic Says He Can Play Until 50 Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top