.

  • Latest News

    Man Allegedly Poisoned While Having A Drink With His Friends in Anambra State


    A Facebook user has revealed how his uncle, Okechukwu was allegedly poisoned while drinking with his friends on Christmas day.

    He shared photos of his poster and wrote;

    “I lost brother, I lost best uncle it seem I have lost everything , the pain is still in my hrt, bro anybody in connection of poisoning you on 25 Dec where you are drinking with your friends..

    I know will be regretting it now.where u are Bec u think they ar Tru friend to you but not………Bro never u leave this people unfurnished I will do my own in the land of living do your in land of dead.still crying for this .ANUNUEBE okechukwu son of soil in mgbakwu Awka north LGA i Honourable Ifeanyi Daniel Uzuegbunam ur cousin from ukwulu say rest in perfect peace in Jesus name Amen
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Man Allegedly Poisoned While Having A Drink With His Friends in Anambra State Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top