.

  • Latest News

    "I Have Not Seen My Girlfriend Since I Left The #BBNaija House" - Miyonse

    Image result for miyonse and tboss
    Ex-big brother naija housemate, Miyonse, who got into a romantic relationship with fellow housemate Tboss, while still in the house, has revealed that he has not seen his girlfriend since he left the show being hosted in South Africa.


    Miyonse made this startling revelation on "Rubbin Minds today", which was hosted by
    Big Brother Naija host, Ebuka.


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: "I Have Not Seen My Girlfriend Since I Left The #BBNaija House" - Miyonse Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top