.

  • Latest News

    #IStandWithNigeria : 2Face’s Wife Annie Idibia Compares Husband Decision To Martin Luther King

    Annie Idibia has come to the defence of her husband, 2faceIdibia, following the bashing he has received in the wake of his unexpected decision to pull out of the #IStandWithNigeria protest over security or other concerns.

    Just as 2baba himself has come out to soak in the abuse, his wife has decided to praise him for his decision, drawing comparison with legendary American freedom fighter, Dr Martin Luther King Jnr.

    In a post she shared on her social media space, which was originally posted by her manager and long time friend, Naomi Adenuga, Mrs Idibia believes 2face should be praised for amplifying the protest rather than being vilified for taking a peaceful route to abort violence. Hear her:

    ” Even Martin Luther Withdrew And Put The Safety Of The People First*. A Wise Man Lives To Fight Another Day*. I have tried not to air my opinion, comment on blogs and posts because it is in my nature to be vocal and confrontational* I always say how I feel. But my friend and brother will not have been pleased with me as he is a peace loving person and always insists on us respecting other people’s opinion*. I haven’t met a braver or more selfless man in my entire life*. I pray that my sons will be even half the man that he is*. They say he has kids from different women but he never denied any of his kids like most men do despite their wealth and status*. They say he is an illiterate but the definition of an illiterate is someone who cannot read and write*. This man reads and writes perfectly well. I can go on on to counter a lot of allegations that were made to discredit him and his motives*. But I peacefully rest my case*.”
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: #IStandWithNigeria : 2Face’s Wife Annie Idibia Compares Husband Decision To Martin Luther King Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top