.

  • Latest News

    Medical Doctor Loses Car, Belongings To Lady He Meet On Popular Dating Site

    A medical doctor was drugged by a lady he met on the popular dating site, Badoo, and in addition to this, his car and other belongings were stolen by her in the Ojodu Berger area of Lagos.

    According to reports, operatives of Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of the Lagos State Police Command said they have arrested the lady known as Mitchel Harrold, 37, from Warri in Delta State for drugging the doctor in a hotel stealing his car, laptop and mobile phone.

    Harrold was arrested after she approached a car dealer in Lagos to help forge import papers for the stolen Volkwagen Passat Wagon, 2001 model.

    The police said their investigations revealed that Harrold spiked the malt drink and yoghurt while the doctor was having a bath.

    The police said the Badoo love-victim who spoke on condition of anonymity told them that, “I went in to take a bath and when I returned, she had gone to buy some drinks. I took the malt drink and yoghurt and I slept off. I slept off at 6:00 p.m. and woke up around 2:00 a.m.

    “Behold, when I woke up, my personal effects such as phone and laptop had gone. Unfortunately for me, I do not know any of her relatives. We only met on a social media dating site, Badoo about a year ago. As I woke up, I rushed straight to meet with the receptionist and gate man to ask for her whereabouts, that was when I realised my car had been taken away too.

    “They told me someone came to pick the car for her. And, she said she was going to get food. Immediately, I reported the incident at Omole Police Station.”

    The police arrested heralongside one Adesanya Gbenga, a generator repairer, whom she engaged to drive the stolen vehicle.

    According to Gbenga “I was surprised to see her opening the gate of the hotel herself for me to drive out instead of the gate man. That wasn’t the first time I would be helping her take a vehicle out of Lagos to Sapele.

    ” It was about the third time. First, it was a Toyota Camry “Big for Nothing”. I helped her moved it from Ajah to Sapele, Delta State. The second one was an “End of Discussion” Honda Accord and thirdly, Volkswagen Passat, 2001 model. I moved that too all night to Sapele”.

    The mechanic-accomplice said he was introduced to her in 2016 by her elder brother, who worked as clearing and forwarding agent. He was told she needed the assistance of a good driver to take to Warri. He later met her in Ajah from where he drove a Toyota Camry to Sapele.

    The police further revealed that Harrold had already informed her brother, Mukoro Okpako of her desire to sell the car urging him to assist her in perfecting custom papers for the Volkswagen Passat two days before she was arrested in Agbor, Delta State.

    They added that the vehicle was recovered in Warri where she had removed the number plate and put it in a car mart for sale. The police said she has refused to say who bought the Camry and Honda Accord from her.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Medical Doctor Loses Car, Belongings To Lady He Meet On Popular Dating Site Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top