.

  • Latest News

    Minjin Denies Allegation of Copying Timaya’s Hit song ”Sanko”

    Minjin has always shown that he is the man of the moment when it comes to music. In 2010, he played the lead male character in the first all-black cast high school musical where he played the role of Troy and has not stopped showing off his skills as a musician.

    His latest song, Baby Kojo, where he featured Timaya, was said to be a copy of Timaya’s hit song, ‘Sanko.’

    Minijin, who is signed to Swagga Records, has denied the allegation saying, “I feel blessed and privileged to work with Timaya but I did not copy his song. The beats of our songs sound familiar because it was produced by Timaya’s producer, Orbeat. When the producer sent me the beat and I listened to it, I felt I could make a hit song out of it because I am a versatile singer. In fact, when Timaya heard the beat of the song, he told me that he wished the beat was made for him. I enjoyed every moment working with him,” Minjin said.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Minjin Denies Allegation of Copying Timaya’s Hit song ”Sanko” Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top