.

  • Latest News

    Minister’s Aide Resigns Over Non-payment Of Salary

    Nathaniel Adojutelegan, the Special Assistant to the Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs, Prof. Claudius Daramola, has resigned his appointment.

    According to Sahara Reporters,in a letter to the Minster dated December 2016, Adojutelegan said he tendered his resignation over the non-payment of his salaries for over a year.

    The letter read,
    “I appreciate the rare opportunity you offered me to serve our country notwithstanding the personal sacrifice I had to make to work for you without any form of remuneration in the last one year.“I want the whole world to know that I made a lot of sacrifices and the resignation is for the record that I didn’t receive any allowance or payment.“It was a sacrifice for me to leave my law practice in London and come down to Nigeria and got an accommodation for about four million naira without being given a refund, he was quoted to have said.
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Minister’s Aide Resigns Over Non-payment Of Salary Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top