.

  • Latest News

    Seyi Law, I Agree With You On Kemi's Arrest- Georgina Onuoha

    Following Seyi Law's long post about te arrest f controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, actress, Georgina Onuoha, took to the comedian's page to make a comment.

    Read her comment below:

    georginaonuoha@seyilaw1 I totally agree with you. I was at the receiving end of her malicious acts.. I was bent on using everything in my Arsenal to make sure she never sees the light of the day again. But my friends informed my mum of my plans and she was so mad at my actions and all she did was ask me a simple question " Gozie my child have you ever wronged anyone in the cause of your life
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Seyi Law, I Agree With You On Kemi's Arrest- Georgina Onuoha Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top