.

  • Latest News

    Mum Cooks Her Placenta (Graphic)

    Mum Cooks Her Placenta (Graphic) 
    There have been several claims about the nutritional value of the placenta ..Celebs like Kim and Kourtney Kardashian have confessed to cooking and eating theirs. Now, one mum took to Instagram to show off her placenta and how she cooked it to eventually dry and grind it into powder form. The woman who goes by @babysblessings wrote


    Yep, this is exactly what it looks like 🙊 first step is to rinse away the blood....


     This is what I did with my morning. Finally defrosted my placenta and steamed it.
    It was really quite strange handling my own placenta, something I'd grown in my body and had nourished my baby girl for nine months. Up close the vein structure is actually quite incredible and feeling and examining every part taught me more then I could have read and researched.
    So I'm in the dehydrating stage now of my first placenta. Im going to ground it up into powder form to get the hang of all my equipment and I'll encapsulate a couple for practice but the remainder of the powder will be buried in our yard under a tree 🌴 stay tuned for more photos 😁


    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Mum Cooks Her Placenta (Graphic) Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Blessing
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top