.

  • Latest News

    Zion, 2Face Idibia’s Son Celebrates His 9 Years Birthday

    Zion, 2Face Idibia’s Son Celebrates His 9 Years Birthday
    2Face Idibia’s second son, Zion turned 9 on April 29th, and celebrated with few family and friends.

    The mum, Sunmbo shared photos from the celebration and wrote;
    “I love my Son sooo much I almost thought it’s partial 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🤴🏽🎂🎂🎂🎂👑👑👑 Happy Birthday to the KING himself @zionidibia You are happy go lucky, my own special Comedian. The prophet of the house and God’s own Personal person. You are my treasure, my ever caring baby. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Daddy, Nino and I, love you and wish you the very best always 💋#kingziiat9 #kingzii”
    More photos below…
    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: Zion, 2Face Idibia’s Son Celebrates His 9 Years Birthday Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Tee Jay
    Do You Have Articles, Advert Or Music You Want To Promote... Contact Us:- Whatsapp/Call: +2348143045485, BBM: 590B1DC3, Email: 234todayblog@gmail.com
    Scroll to Top